- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Information that we collect
- Information that we get about you from other services Such as Google Analytics, Crashlytics, Google Play and others. This information includes:
- Device information - device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Log information - this may include: internet protocol address, device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or yourAccount.
- Unique application numbers - certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
How we use information that we collect